cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think game hard has finally cracked lol!

XlordB
Adventurer
4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I've had my Rift since May 2016 and 95% of my experience has been problem-free. The other 5% are Windows 10 related issues.

The guy in this video is like Tom Hardy's retarded cousin.

SuperTuck
Expert Protege
I've had a lot of problems as well. I've gotten everything stable but it took a hell of a lot of troubleshooting... much more than a consumer product should be subject to. I'm expecting Oculus to patch before the month is over. Much longer and a lot of people will be feeling like this guy, even the religiously faithful will question their loyalties (of which I consider myself a part of that category).

vannagirl
Consultant
Gamehard is really awesome señor, he will just be frustrated by all this issues.

He had a major stroke last year and also fell over and nearly loose his spleen, so he deserves a break.
He will back back to his loco viking self soon 🙂

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Dragonfrost
Protege

SuperTuck said:
I'm expecting Oculus to patch before the month is over. Much longer and a lot of people will be feeling like this guy, even the religiously faithful will question their loyalties (of which I consider myself a part of that category).

This is why I wish Oculus would just release dev builds for us to test, why should we have to wait nearly a whole month for a fix when we could just test out the fix they have now?

We wait a month for a fix literally just to find out if that fix works, then if it doesn't do we have to wait another month for a fix for that aswell?

I think we should tell Oculus we want the development builds, we actually want to test these fixes before they're released as updates to see if they work, that way when they are released they can be sure they actually work.

Seriously we could actually help Oculus get out of beta a lot faster if more and more people were able to test the fixes and provide logs to the support team for bugs in those dev builds, at the moment we're waiting god knows how long for fixes we only have word to go on actually work.