cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Touch] The first game to play.

TomTom1298
Explorer
Hey guys!

My Package with Oculus Touch is arriving today, and i would like to hear from other Touch users, what game i shoud play as first.
I own the Hidden Gems Game Bundle. And some others. like 'EVE: Valkery', AltspaceVR & Lucky's Tale.

Btw, while writing tags for this Discussion, i saw the tag 'Oculus Touch Batterys'.
Are battery's in the package? What battery's does it need?

Kinds Regards, Tom!

My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti
24 REPLIES 24

flexy123
Superstar
Oh lord, can of worms question.

Maybe "I expect you to die"....and/or "The Unspoken". Expect You to Die to learn Touch with a slow-paced yet very well-done game.

flexy123
Superstar
Edit: Space Pirate Trainer is great too, lots of fun

JaimieVandenber
Heroic Explorer
Space Pirate Trainer, Superhot, The Climb - but remember you probably have a bunch of Steam Vive games that use the Vive controllers that are now at least partially compatible with Touch too, before spending money!

TomTom1298
Explorer

Space Pirate Trainer, Superhot, The Climb - but remember you probably have a bunch of Steam Vive games that use the Vive controllers that are now at least partially compatible with Touch too, before spending money!

Wait, so i can use Touch too with Vive games? 
My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti

god_alom
Adventurer
Try the boxing, one which I've yet to try, but you need a lot of space

JaimieVandenber
Heroic Explorer

Wait, so i can use Touch too with Vive games? 

http://uploadvr.com/play-steamvr-rift-touch/ , http://uploadvr.com/10-vive-games-oculus-touch/ and just try stuff - SteamVR supports the Touches natively and handles a lot of the translation. Which is nice!

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I would say Bullet train is a must download (free too) and a taster for what we can expect with robo recall

also worth getting doom3 BFG and getting the fan made mod (has its own thread on these forums) its amazing what the community can do if they have the source code.

other gems worthy of note not already covered...... eleven table tennis, Brookhaven experiment, Arizona sunshine.

oh and get all the free stuff off steam as well as oculus, The Lab is cool, and I hear google earth is too
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer
First Contact.

MarkusWo
Expert Protege
Dead and Buried, Google Earth VR is a MUST!