/ Forums
Applications are now open to attend this year's Oculus Connect. Join us October 11–12 and be first in line for an inside look at what’s new and next for VR.

Oculus Connect 4: Speaker Preview

We've revealed some of the Oculus speakers who'll present at Oculus Connect 4 this year! Click here to learn more.
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Does anybody know how to disable the ASW

sniper39sniper39 Posts: 1
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
in the sdk documentation it says to go to regedit,hkey local machine,software, oculusvr llc ovr lib make a dword value 1 also does not say if it is supposed to be 64bit dword or 32 bit dword  however when I installed my oculus I saved in my d drive so when I go to regedit it is not in hkey local machine mine is in hkey users however it just has library not libovr I have the debug tool but it does not disable it and I tried the ctrl left with numpad 1 still nothing.i am running an alienware aurora r5 16 gig memory with NVidia gtx 1070 ddr5 8 gig

Answers

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 1,195 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Forums.

At this time there is no way to disable ASW, but it is being considered for on/off toggling in 1.13.
  • RaveTZRaveTZ Posts: 168
    Hiro Protagonist
    I need this disabled for developer reasons.
    ProjectBanner.jpg