/ Forums
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

New OculusDebugTool Features & File Location

cyberealitycybereality Posts: 21,377 Oculus Staff
The current version of the OculusDebugTool is now located at:
Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusDebugTool.exe
Note that previous versions of the tool included with older SDKs will no longer function.

We are also introducing a Performance Profiler in the 1.14 release, which can be found in ODT menu.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Comments

• AleksBakAleksBak Posts: 14
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    edited April 21
    How can I upgrade to this feature? I can't find this. Thanks.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 21,377 Oculus Staff
    It will be included with the 1.14 Windows SDK, but it look like it isn't up yet. Sorry for the confusion.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • LeonLiuOculusLeonLiuOculus Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    AleksBak said:
    How can I upgrade to this feature? I can't find this. Thanks.
    You can find it in the path from the instruction when you received your Oculus 1.14 runtime update
  • AleksBakAleksBak Posts: 14
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    You can find it in the path from the instruction when you received your Oculus 1.14 runtime update
    I did not receive the update. Maybe because I did not include the possibility of updates - I do not know. Now I turned on this feature, but I still have not received anything yet. I saw only the message that "there will be an update for Oculus" and all. If possible, please explain.
  • mazprimazpri Posts: 26
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    will you have some sort of release notes for the 1.14 client as well here in this forum?