/ Forums
Applications are now open to attend this year's Oculus Connect. Join us October 11–12 and be first in line for an inside look at what’s new and next for VR.

Oculus Connect 4: Speaker Preview

We've revealed some of the Oculus speakers who'll present at Oculus Connect 4 this year! Click here to learn more.
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Not able to get Oculus sample framework unity Package

techiesindiatechiesindia Posts: 1
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
every time i try to download the oculus sample framework .unitypackage. It downloads the file of 458 KB and results into arch temp.tar in which i am not able to find this package. Please help me out.
Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• MattHickmanMattHickman Posts: 210 Oculus Staff
    You probably want to post this in one of the general support areas, this is the Medium specific sub-forum so you're less likely to get specific feedback on Unity questions here. 
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 21,951 Oculus Staff
    Moving to the Unity dev forum.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 21,951 Oculus Staff
    The file should be 436MB and the download seems working for me.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV