Oculus Connect 4 will feature more than 30 sessions across four tracks: Develop, Design, Distribute, and Future.

We kick things off with a keynote address on October 11!
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

White screen before start the app with 5.6+

dreaterndreatern Posts: 11
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
After updating to 5.6.1, the app always starts with a white screen for 1, 2 seconds, not happen with 5.5+.
I have splash screen disabled, but even reactivating the app always starts with the white screen.

Building with 5.6,  5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1, the white screen always appears.
Building with 5.5.1f1 the white screen does not appear. 

Does anyone know why ?

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 1,321
    edited June 9
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this issue on our end.

Could you provide any log files or a copy of your project for our review?
  • TransluminTranslumin Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    The white screen flash problem remains. It's been a couple months and all our customers hate it. When can this be fixed?
    @Translumin

We opened an internal task for this and could not reproduce this. The original developer never responded to provide a copy of their project or log files for our review for us to isolate this issue.

Would you be willing to provide a sample project or any logs from when this issue occurs for our review? Please advise.
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Yes. I can send a APK. Do you need to send me a OSIG? 

Over on FB in 360 Pro group there are a few other dev's confirming this.
    edited September 13
    Would it be possible for you to send us the full copy of your unity project as well (along with the APK) so we can review the settings and build our own version? Thanks!

sidenote: we don't need an osig.

EDIT:

I have received word from our integrations team that this issue will be addressed in the forthcoming 1.18 SDK available in 2-3 weeks time.
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Thanks for the update. That's a really long time to fix. Healthcare professionals and mental health patients will be very disappointed in Oculus; June-October.