/ Forums
Applications are now open to attend this year's Oculus Connect. Join us October 11–12 and be first in line for an inside look at what’s new and next for VR.

Oculus Connect 4: Speaker Preview

We've revealed some of the Oculus speakers who'll present at Oculus Connect 4 this year! Click here to learn more.
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

IAP S2S REST Requests Help

handsomeguoguohandsomeguoguo Posts: 15
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
Hi,
Now I am handling my application with IAP(Inner Application Purchase) .
I've already succeeded by using the four method to reach my goal.  Platform.IAP.GetViewerPurchases(), Platform.IAP.GetProductsBySKU(),Platform.IAP.LaunchCheckoutFlow() , Platform.IAP.ConsumePurchase() .

Now I want to use the S2S REST Requests for IAP for security. The totorial information on  the website is so confused for me.
https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/platform/latest/concepts/dg-iap/

For example:
$ curl -d "access_token=$USER_ACCESSTOKEN" -d "user_id=$USERID"
        https://graph.oculus.com/$APPID/verify_entitlement

I have 3 questions for this:
1)How can I put this kind of code to my C# files,or in my Unity project?
2)if there is a way, to write this in C# style  to reach the same goal?
3)Does anyone know some examples about how to use S2S request in oculus VR application?

Comments

• handsomeguoguohandsomeguoguo Posts: 15
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    @imperativity
    @delphinius81

Hello guys, do you ever have some experience about this issue?
  • imperativityimperativity Posts: 1,192 Oculus Staff
    @handsomeguoguo

We provide the tools and documentation to incorporate these functions into Oculus applications. While I will make a best effort to source clarity in regards to your questions, the way you incorporate this code into your project is up to you and will vary from project to project.

I will update this thread with any information or examples I can locate regarding S2S request best practices via our platform.
  • delphinius81delphinius81 Posts: 264
    Nexus 6
    Nope, I just used the provided API functions, didn't bother making web requests. However, if you want to do that, you'll need to google something about curl in c#. You're on your own figuring that out, though someone might be able to better direct you.