/ Forums
Applications are now open to attend this year's Oculus Connect. Join us October 11–12 and be first in line for an inside look at what’s new and next for VR.

New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

VR Newbie with install problems of Ocuius & flight sim Battle of Stalingrad

NickCharlesNickCharles Posts: 1
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
...and I need help.I had been using Track IR with my KBSim joystick- all worked ( & still works) quite well...Everything Oculus is installed & working so far as I can tell except for problems trying to get BoS up & running. I go into game check VR enable  & reboot.I start sim through Steam & enable it there as well. Afer a minute or two I get a screen tell me to start wireless controller,which of course I don't want to use-I want to use my joystick which is on via 'controllers' in game,( or even worse I go back to the Oculus Home screen  )I can't get past this screen, but if I try I get a notice saying I am playing BoS & if I leave I'll leave BoS. If I start BoS outside of Steam I find VR Enable is now unchecked.What gives ? My joystick controller isn't recognized & I can't get into start screen or game either...very frustrating.I have just installed the XBox wireless controller & specified at the startof the sim that i wish to use my KBsim joystick-that is some progress,BUT starting again through Steam I have gotten another crash to Oculus Home screen & the another try a complete system freeze Have I missed something in Oculus settings or what,re-install? Thanks!