This is pretty urgent, its for a masters degree. so any help would be much appreciated
Note: I renamed both the .dll plugins in X86 & X86_64 to OculusSpatializer in the above picture.
So... I've followed the Oculus documentation for FMOD integration, searched for days for an answer on google and for the life of me I cant get these errors to go away. The Spatializer is being used in FMOD, I've imported the unity bundle to the correct paths - (/assets/plugins/) and double checked the name of the file the Oculus bundle provides (AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll) against the fmod > edit > plugins name (AudioPluginOculusSpatializer).
The unity error that comes up seems to find the plugin but returns 'ERR_FILE_NOTFOUND' at RuntimeManager.cs:148
SystemNotInitializedException: FMOD Studio initialization failed : Loading plugin 'AudioPluginOculusSpatializer' from 'E:/Unity/Winter/Winter/Assets/Plugins/X86_64/AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll' : ERR_FILE_NOTFOUND : File not found.
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CheckInitResult (RESULT result, System.String cause) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:148)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.Initialiase (Boolean forceNoNetwork) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:266)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/RuntimeManager.cs:79)
Some things I've tried..
- Re-Importing all Assets
- Deleting either X86 or X86_64 to try and resolve a name conflict, checking build settings too.
- Deleting plugins and reimporting Oculus / FMOD asset bundles.
- Different Versions of Unity and Fmod all the way up to the beta from 5.5.2f1.
- Double checking the Fmod>edit>plugin name, renaming both to try and resolve a possible conflicting name.
- DLL Import Settings
- Unity audio project settings...
- New blank project, repeating all previous steps.
I'm hoping someone here just tells me I've missed a blatantly obvious step..
I'd appreciate any help possible, thanks guys.