/ Forums
Applications are now open to attend this year's Oculus Connect. Join us October 11–12 and be first in line for an inside look at what’s new and next for VR.

Oculus Connect 4: Speaker Preview

We've revealed some of the Oculus speakers who'll present at Oculus Connect 4 this year! Click here to learn more.
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Unrecognized message type 1783209300

RikhtaRikhta Posts: 2
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
edited August 7 in Platform SDK Development
Hi,

I use the version 1.16 of Platform SDK and when I try to invite one User with : 
Rooms.InviteUser("RoomID", "InviteToken").OnComplete(InviteUserCallback);

The invited user have this message :
"Unrecognized message type 1783209300"

And the function :
Notifications.GetRoomInviteNotifications().OnComplete(GetRoomInviteNotificationsCallback);
Have no message...

Any idea?

Thanks !

Comments

• juanoldinhojuanoldinho Posts: 91 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Forums.

Are you using Unity, if so which version are you using? Also can you provide a copy of your project, or a sample of your implementation to aid us in debugging this issue?
  • RikhtaRikhta Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    edited August 10
    Hi,

I use Unity 5.6.1p1 with the Social Starter demo project.

To find the invitable users, I use :
    Rooms.GetInvitableUsers().OnComplete(InvitableUsersCallback);
    And to invite :
    Rooms.InviteUser("roomID", "inviteToken").OnComplete(InviteUserCallback);
    -- If the user is already in the application, I use this to get the notification :
    Notifications.GetRoomInviteNotifications().OnComplete(GetRoomInviteNotificationsCallback);
    But I don't have notification callback (just the oculus popup), just the error message 1783209300

-- If the user is no in the application and join the application via the invitation in Oculus Room, it works.

+++ EDIT

I try to use :
    Rooms.LaunchInvitableUserFlow("RoomID");

Instead of :

Rooms.InviteUser("roomID", "inviteToken").OnComplete(InviteUserCallback);
    But I have the same error...
  • juanoldinhojuanoldinho Posts: 91 Oculus Staff
    Ok, do you have a log file of when you get this error? A complete sample of your project would be helpful in debugging this.