cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: OVR44841117

Wenkly
Honored Guest
Hi. 
For some players calling CloudStorage.Save(...) does not work. 
The error message in the callback is OVR44841117.

Does anyone know what does it mean? 
Is there any place where there are more meaningful descripion of the error messages?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

juanoldinho
Heroic Explorer
Hi,

Can you let us know what version of the Platform SDK you are using, which engine you are using, and any log files you can gather. This will help us debug this issue further.
Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.

Wenkly
Honored Guest
I'm using:
Unity v5.4.2f2, Oculus Utilities v1.13.0, OVRPlugin v1.8.0, SDK v1.17.0.
Have looked through output.logs and there is nothing helpful besides the line:
SavePlayerGold Failed : OVR44841117

Which is the result of:
    void SavePlayerGoldCallback(Message<Oculus.Platform.Models.CloudStorageUpdateResponse> msg)
    {
        if (msg.IsError)
        {
            Debug.Log("SavePlayerGold Failed : " + msg.GetError().Message);
        }
    }

Here is the method that saves gold:
    private void SavePlayerGold(int gold)
    {
        counter++;
        byte[] playerGoldAsByteArray = BitConverter.GetBytes(Mathf.Clamp(gold, 0, MaxIntSizeToBeSend));
        CloudStorage.Save(BucketName, PlayerGoldKey, playerGoldAsByteArray, counter, "").OnComplete(SavePlayerGoldCallback);
    }

juanoldinho
Heroic Explorer
@Wenkly have you made sure the account you are using to test cloud saves has an entitlement to your app, and have you downloaded the compiled app from a Release Channel?
Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.

Wenkly
Honored Guest
It works on my account. It was reported by one of the users. He says it worked before so I assume he has a legal version of the game.