Oculus Connect 4 will feature more than 30 sessions across four tracks: Develop, Design, Distribute, and Future.

We kick things off with a keynote address on October 11!
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Documentation / examples for IAP in UE4 ?

I am failing to find any docs about how to work with IAP for Gear VR or Rift in UE4 :(

Is there any such info available ?

Thanks

Comments

• motorsepmotorsep Posts: 1,087
    Nexus 6
    Someone told me none of the IAP features are implemented in UE4 :( If that's true, it's sad
  • imperativityimperativity Posts: 1,321
    Hi,

There is currently no blueprints method for achieving this currently. There is, however, a method to implement this using C++ and I am trying to source additional information on how to do this currently. Stay tuned.
    Nexus 6
    @imperativity

Any chance to find out when BP and C++ implementations are coming to stock UE4? (some folks just looked up stock UE4 C++ code for me and said there is basically nothing for Oculus Platform SDK in stock 4.17; they might be wrong of course)
    @motorsep

I have no ETA at this time for when these are being introduce for UE4.

If you would like to pursue the C++ method, there is a comprehensive forum post from last year by one of our internal team members here that provides a method for integrating IAP functionality in Unreal applications.
    Nexus 6
    I am after Blueprint functionality. I am guessing at this time I am gonna have to go with Rift and Steam instead of Oculus Store to be able to utilize IAP and other social functionality :(
    @motorsep

I'll make sure you are informed the soonest I get any update on this functionality in blueprints.