Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift/Accessories, 3D Models -!CV1 coming Soon!-

MannyLectro
Explorer
Hey guys !

How are you ?

So I had a lot of fun making the Rift in 3d and I received some requests about other controllers. So I am going to make a huge package, as complete as possible, containing all the main controllers that you might need to show inside your games.

This topic will be updated in the coming days and weeks and months and will also be used for you to be able to make specific requests, ask questions and advices, so that the final package is as complete and efficient as possible !

Here are the coming models, with their release date (Precise dates can be changed according to my personal life or my general laziness and must be taken as estimations).

Actual Package - Oculus Rift DK1 + Rift Case + Oculus Rift DK2 + Razer Hydra + Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Leap Motion :

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzI2K1 ... sp=sharing

Of course all models are free and can be used in any way you like, as long as you credit me !

Oculus Rift DK2 - Model/Diffuse,Normal - 100% Done, Available

Oculus Rift DK1 - Model/Diffuse,Occlusion,Normal - 100% Done, Available :

Razer Hydra - Model/Diffuse,Occlusion,Normal - 100% Done, Available

Xbox 360 Controller - Model/Diffuse,Occlusion,Normal - Available

Leap Motion - Model/Diffuse - Available

Rift DK1 Case - Model/Diffuse/Normal - Available

If you like my work, a donation would be really apreciated !

Paypal link for donation right here :
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

Any other request ? Just say so !
104 REPLIES 104

jackwilliambell
Honored Guest
"Maddy25" wrote:
lol i dont know what the purpose of this is but i like it ^^ (ok maybe that IS the purpose :mrgreen: )

Isn't it obvious? You need these so you can have a VR Sim game where you put on an Oculus and find yourself in a VR Sim game where you put on an Oculus and find yourself in a . . .

MannyLectro
Explorer
Isn't it obvious? You need these so you can have a VR Sim game where you put on an Oculus and find yourself in a VR Sim game where you put on an Oculus and find yourself in a . . .

😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
haha first i found it funny but then i thought about it and it actually could be a real game story. something like Inception ^^ that would be amazing !!

MannyLectro
Explorer
Ok guys I'm gonna need your help for the Hydra. I am working with only references pictures and I have a hard time figuring out the shape of the main station. Could someone take a top, front and left picture of it, as precise as possible ?

geekmaster
Protege

MannyLectro
Explorer
Thanks Geekmaster, but I already have many references picture 😞 !

The problem is that without precise front, side and top picture I can only guess the shape of the main station. I could do it like that, but I am a little scared that it might end up a bit too much different from the real shape.

EDIT : Well you know what ? I'll deal with it. I think I have enough for it to be done properly.

cybereality
Grand Champion
That's funny, kojack!

MannyLectro
Explorer
Hey guys ! I just released the low poly model of the Razer Hydra.

Feel free to use it the way you want !

https://mega.co.nz/#!f1Y0BZKR!YVuQVQqAf7C2TczjkPQ5KliQAYtmD5LumUaaEf09w9I

Anonymous
Not applicable
good job bro

drash
Heroic Explorer
This looks amazing! You're one talented guy. 🙂