cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[WIP] Classroom Aquatic

drunkenbeetle
Honored Guest
"Classroom Aquatic" is the world's first stealth/trivia game for the Oculus Rift. The gameplay centers around taking a test that the player is in no way prepared for, and so must resort to cheating in order to pass it. The player will be given a test with ten multiple choice questions. The teacher will begin moving about the room and between the desks. The player must use the Oculus Rift to look at the surrounding students' tests to get the right answers, highlighting the answer with the keyboard's Arrow keys and selecting the answer with the Enter key. If the teacher catches the player looking at another student's test, he will rebuke the player and write a red X on the top of the player's test. If the player (1) receives three red Xs, (2) does not get all of the answers correct, or (3) does not finish the test within the time limit, the player loses. If the player avoids getting three red Xs and finishes the test on time with all correct answers, the player wins.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to email the team at drunkenbeetle@gmail.com!

13 REPLIES 13

Alexotronic
Explorer
"Stealth Trivia"... :lol: Genius!

LouisB
Honored Guest
Really funny concept, love it!
Email: reigndev@gmail.com - Skype: louis.bartlett2

whoisonline
Explorer

drunkenbeetle
Honored Guest
New screenshots! We're happy to say that we'll have a new trailer coming up in a few days!

judah4
Honored Guest
I couldn't stop laughing at the dolphins. It's just to funny. Great concept 😄

KominAaa
Honored Guest
Very cool art style! keep up the good work!
Hi! Check our VRJam2015 entry SteamCrew VR, Our VR Game Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe VR and our VRJam2013 entry EpicDragon VR! Follow us on Facebook!

tresch
Explorer
so.... so good
VRJam game: GravWing Racing! viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3480

EMcNeill
Honored Guest
Love it! But I have to ask: why dolphins?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Cool.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV