cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Sample Framework errors

eclxx
Honored Guest
Hi All,
I am 5 days into developing for the Rift and have downloaded and imported the Unity Sample Framework into a project.  I load a scene and try to build and run the project but the build fails because of script errors.  (Like this:  Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRGearVrControllerTest.cs(116,82): error CS0117: `OVRInput.Touch' does not contain a definition for `PrimaryTouchpad').  Any idea on what's wrong?
Also, I did the intro Unity game (sphere/rotating cubes) but feel that the Unity tutorials are not very VR.  Could someone point me to some tutorials that are as detailed as the Unity ones but more VR oriented?  Thanks in advance for any and all help.
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Grand Champion
Moving to Unity dev forum.

InnerExodus
Adventurer
Hi,

For further clarity regarding this script error, which version of Unity and Oculus Utilities are you using? 

eclxx
Honored Guest
unity 5.6.1f1, utils 1.15.0

InnerExodus
Adventurer
Hi,

Interesting. Was OVRGearVrControllerTest.cs in the directory you listed when you downloaded the framework?

I just imported a new download of the framework and this asset was not located at that directory.  If you are developing for Rift, can you recall the steps you took that resulted with 
OVRGearVrControllerTest.cs in your scene?