cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Brazil for publishing?

imerso
Explorer
I am about to release a game, and have been visiting https://dashboard.oculus.com to fill the required forms. When I reached the Payment information page, I found out that Brazil is not in the countries list...

Why is that? Sorry to make such a comparison, but even Ethiopia, Somalia and Antarctica are in the countries list, should not Brazil be there as well?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

InnerExodus
Adventurer
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I am looking into this internally, and will advise you on the details that I find. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

AndersonPadilha
Honored Guest
Hey, me too...
I want to buy an Oculus Rift Bundle and im from Brazil.

Why dont you send it here? Why theres no option to send to Brazil in country´s List???

What can I do to Purchase one ??

Please, solve this as soon as you can. We need answers.

Thank you.

AndersonPadilha
Honored Guest

Hey, me too...
I want to buy an Oculus Rift Bundle and im from Brazil.

Why dont you send it here? Why theres no option to send to Brazil in country´s List???

What can I do to Purchase one ??

Please, solve this as soon as you can. We need answers.

Thank you.

Cmon.... We need you to fix this before the end of the Oculus Bundle Promo Pre Order.....

I want to buy this bundle for U$399!!!

InnerExodus
Adventurer
Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, Oculus products are not certified or authorized for sale and/or use in your country or region. In the event that our supported countries/regions list is updated in the future, we will make certain to let the community know.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for your interest.