Ok, just played it, and I must say wow!
Really a great and polished experience!
A few thoughts:
- The idea is great (playing with 3D printing)
- Interaction (radio, lights, toaster, dog, etc.) is good, espacially the radio
- The voice is a good help, the computer station look fantastic, everything immersed me.
- The voice is great, but sometimes a little bit quiet. I'd make it a little bit louder, espacially if there's another sound in the background.
- I'd love to have something like a pda (from D³ for example). Just a tiny little gadget to display objectives.
- One big improvement -imo- would be a UI system like in Remember Me. Not overwhelming, but there were some situations where i thought "what button to press now, and can i press a button here?". Maybe you can display the green frame and a symbol of the A Button next to it.
- One big thing: Imo the latency is relativly high. It's higher than in other games. I think there is the need of a bit tweaking (i5 4670+ATI 7850 )
Overall it is a very very good and playable demo, i'd love to see more!
Thank you for that!
€: Add it to http://www.riftenabled.com/