cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1.8.0.277202 Help me???

svejk
Explorer
Please help since yesterday, I wanted to update the oculus but if it is updated so it stops working. I tried to reinstall but nothing helps when you reinstall again wants to update. Sorry for English translate Google
42 REPLIES 42

svejk
Explorer
After the update does not work oculus 
You can not cancel the update
Please help?

69ozoltbu7va.png59lkgdglyefz.png

XlordB
Adventurer
howd you get 1.8 i dont even have the update???

svejk
Explorer
It does not really one of my friends also does not update 1.8.0 just me and I do not want to but I can not even cancel. After the update does not the oculus

svejk
Explorer
Logs

Xoreal
Explorer
Also have had updated to 1.8.0277202 and now device does not work and Oculus Home app continuously restarts each 2 minutes.

Why every update is test for luck?

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Xoreal , can you upload these log files here?
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

NeoEdo
Expert Protege
I know this isn't helpful, but I just updated, after reading this post, and everything went smoothly. Oculus Home quit and started back up without any issues.

Xoreal
Explorer
@cybereality, sure

Xoreal
Explorer
Finally I found workaround to play games not from Oculus Store.
1. Using Repair option from OculusSetup.exe install previous software version (1.7)
2. When appears Update Required window - just ignore it
3. Run game and play

Forget it, now OculusSetup installs 1.8 version.